Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Karin's Wedding


My cousin, Karin, is getting married this Saturday which means two things. One, Craig and I get to go to San Francisco this weekend. Hooray! And two, I am hand-making my gift. I have started designing this cook book with all of my favorite recipes. If anyone has any goods ones (and I know you do), I would love you to post them so I can include them with my own.

(The side benefit- I get to have them, too!)

And no, Craig, that does not include posting how to heat up SpaghettiO's.

7 comments:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Everday Food. Oh man, the motherload.

Gretchen said...

Kris, I think I have already given you most of my favorite recipes. If not, you know where I get them all, Americas Test Kitchen. Good luck with the book and let me know if you need anything that I can't think of.

paul said...

You should get the ice cream cake recipe from Holly.

SF? Jealous.

Andy said...

So creative... I love this idea. I want your job when I grow up!

Craig said...

Hey let's leave Spaghettios out of this.

I second on the ice cream cake.

Susan Anderson said...

What a neat gift that will be, Kristin! She will be thrilled!!

Kristin said...

I second that about getting the ice cream cake recipe, Paul. I'll get it tonight!