Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rockband: Friend or Foe?

As many of you may know, I've been against video games since, oh I don't know, the beginning of time. Then, this Christmas happened. We had some Christmas money to spend (thanks Gary and Mignon!) and Craig decided that we should use it for a "blu ray player" otherwise known as a PS3. After much debate, I agreed under some strict guidelines- no more than 1 hour a week. Well, that has been shot to hell, which on most days, makes me hate my life.

But then days like this happen:

(I've been meaning to post this for month. Sorry for being so slow.)




Holly's perfect score on vocals:




Is is really 4 in the morning?





Obviously, it is.




So, sometimes, the PS3 isn't all that bad.

5 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I can't believe you were even able to stay up that late! It MUST be fun...
=)

NBlake said...

Hey, that is when I wake up.

paul said...

Ah, 4 AM Rock Band Drunk. I'd know that look anywhere. But especially in your loft.

Anonymous said...

Nice! When I get my PS3 we can play Resident Evil 5 together, oh and God of War III is coming out oh and you need to get NBA Live too. Kristin ain't the boss of you no more dude.

Heather Anderson said...

Jeremiah would be very happy at your palce