Friday, January 9, 2009

Holiday recap

I love the holidays:

1. You eat and eat and eat. (New Year's Resolution: starve, starve, starve.)

2. You get to see old friends that reconverge on Zion (That's one perk about living in Utah. It was so fun to see the the Winkels, the Linds, the Bowens, the Thomases and the Perrys. We miss you guys!)

3. You don't have to work (I KNOW my Christmas was good because I stayed in my pajamas for 3 days straight. No joke. Gretchen called me out.)

We had the best time.

First, I went to CA to visit my family.

We went to Brookstone. Why do they sell this here? So you can practice bull-riding from the comfort of your own home?




The boys rocked the family Christmas Pageant initiated years ago by the Stone-von-traps.




We watched a ton of good movies.




And got in the Christmas spirit. (Jordan and Tyler DID wear this hat outside.)





Then, I came back to Utah Christmas Eve to be with Criag. I wrapped presents all day. I love doing it. I know, it's weird.





We invited ourselves over to Marc and Gretchen's for Christmas morning because what's Christmas without kids going crazy and opening presents?




These guys are so cute. Thanks Marc and Gretchen for letting us crash!


Then, we headed up to Craig's parent's house where we were greeted with a white Christmas. It was beautiful. This is the view from the the front porch.





I'm glad I have my new iphone or else Christmas wouldn't have even been documented. Hope you all had a great Christmas, too!

8 comments:

Silus Grok said...

Wonderful write-up … and beautifully captured in photo!

Susan Anderson said...

When you're at our house for Christmas, next year, I expect some serious musical pageantry, a la guitars!

Gretchen said...

Thanks for hanging out with, we had a great time.

NBlake said...

Those little boys of Gretchen's are really cute.

megan said...

It was great seeing you, too! We love our time with the Mills/Blakes.

Side of Jeffrey said...

The PERRYS are moving to Chicago!!!!!! booooooo yabbers.

Heather Anderson said...

looks like you guys had fun. we missed you:)

Whitney said...

loved the starve, starve, starve! because i sure ate, ate, ate! i am also jealous you turned over that leaf and got an iphone! looks like you had a great Christmas! happy new year girl!