Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Moving Woes

So it finally feels like winter here in Salt Lake. It's cold.... like 45 degrees cold. (And to us Californians, that is NOT good.)

Well, Craig and I moved last Sat into our new loft and unfortunately, no one told us that we had to turn the gas on. And of course, no one was working on Saturday or Sunday. So, last weekend we froze. I might have had to wear this to sleep:




I was one pissed ninja.

Today, the gas got turned on, so things are looking up.

9 comments:

Dolphinsbarn said...

Remember how I emailed you asking why you moved? No response. Soooo why did you move? And to a loft? Where? I need more details.

Also, you're the cutest ninja I've ever seen!

Dolphinsbarn said...

Sorry, Jeff didn't actually leave that comment, I did, Mindy. I'm on his laptop right now and didn't realize I was logged into blogger under his name.

Susan Anderson said...

This is definitely a good look for you. Don't forget to bring it to Thanksgiving.

Dolphinsbarn said...

"I was one pissed ninja." I just wet my pants.

(and this is jeff)

Side of Jeffrey said...

That doesn't sound like karate, that sounds like kurazay!

Silus Grok said...

So when's the house-warming? … and will you be open for the November Gallery Stroll?

Gretchen said...

You should have told us. We have 2 space heaters you could have borrowed. I bet your bedroom was so cozy. :)

Kristin said...

We'll have to have everyone over once we get everything all set up. I'll post pics, too. Probably not the Nov gallery stroll, but hopefully soon!

Whitney said...

or one cute ninja!